This program is perfect for...
- Students who want to learn data architecture, data preparation, and data optimization skills with Python as the data programming language of choice
- Students who have completed the Data Science certificate and wish to gain more specialized training in data infrastructure, data architecture, and data consolidation design and implementation using Python
- Students with basic software engineering, information technology, or database administration knowledge who are considering a career in data engineering focusing on data preparation and optimization
What you can learn.
- How to use Python and its libraries as a general programming environment
- Core numerical computation methods using Numpy
- How to use Pandas, one of the core Python data analysis packages, for performing various types of data analysis tasks
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.