This program is perfect for...
- Students who want to learn to create software applications based on user requirement specifications
- Those who want to find out how to test, debug, and execute programs on a variety of computer platforms and operating systems
- Students who are interested in learning more about developing software applications using an object-oriented methodology
What you can learn.
- How to write small- to medium-sized computer programs with the Java programming language, using core programming concepts such as variables and control flow statements and object-oriented programming techniques such as encapsulation
- How to make and edit animated gifs, simple videos, and other images with Photoshop; ways to create responsive HTML5 web pages with Dreamweaver; and how to use Adobe Animate for non-Flash animation and Illustrator for layouts, graphics, and other images
- Basic Structured Query Language (SQL), an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) computer language for accessing and manipulating database systems, to write and execute queries—and how to write SQL Data Manipulation syntax
- The skills to develop C# applications using the Microsoft .NET platform, debug basic Android applications, and build a complete client-server database application using a Microsoft SQL Server database and a Windows desktop client application
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.