Climate Change, Energy, and the Environment
What you can learn.
- Understand the causes, sources, and impacts of climate change
- Analyze existing and proposed efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
- Understand energy supply and demand
- Explore future opportunities for cleaner sources of energy
- Assess how governments, communities, and labor groups impact future efforts to reduce emissions
About this course:
Summer 2019 Schedule
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
Elective course in Sustainability Certificate. Required course in Environmental Studies Certificate. 36 hours of CM credit for AICP certified planners.
Enrollment limited. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: July 1, 2019 Internet access required.