Climate Change, Energy, and the Environment
What you can learn.
- Understand the causes, sources, and impacts of climate change
- Analyze existing and proposed efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
- Understand energy supply and demand
- Explore future opportunities for cleaner sources of energy
- Assess how governments, communities, and labor groups impact future efforts to reduce emissions
About this course:
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Elective course in Sustainability Certificate.
Required course in Environmental Studies Certificate.
36 hours of CM credit for AICP certified planners.
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: January 10, 2019. Internet access required.