Enrollment limited. Internet access required. Materials required.
Applying Economics to Business Decisions
MGMT X 100
This course examines the effort of the enterprise to secure profits and the nature of demand for its products. Instruction emphasizes both micro and macro-economic issues that have relevance in the business environment.
Starting at $765.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Use analytical tools that can be used to understand how people make choices
- Study contemporary economic issues and analyze them by using the tools of economic analysis
- Understand roles of the government and the Federal Reserve in economic analysis
- Analyze how the market system solves basic economic problems
- Understand how group or collective economic decisions are made and the consequences
About this course:This course examines the effort of the enterprise to secure profits and the nature of demand for its products. Topics include cost and production, allocation of resources through competition, forms of market competition, relation of size to efficiency, markets for productive factors, incentives and growth, and capital budgeting. Various concepts of algebra and statistics may be used in the analysis of economic theory. Transferable for UC credit.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Britt Hastey
No refunds after September 24, 2021
Course syllabus not yet available.