Applying Economics to Business Decisions
MGMT X 100
This course examines the effort of the enterprise to secure profits and the nature of demand for its products. Instruction emphasizes both micro and macro-economic issues that have relevance in the business environment.
What you can learn.
- Use analytical tools that can be used to understand how people make choices
- Study contemporary economic issues and analyze them by using the tools of economic analysis
- Understand roles of the government and the Federal Reserve in economic analysis
- Analyze how the market system solves basic economic problems
- Understand how group or collective economic decisions are made and the consequences