Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics
What you can learn.
- Discover how to interpret macroeconomic variables in the context of the business cycle
- Learn the role of fiscal and monetary policy on influencing macroeconomic outcomes
- Explore the logic and methodology economists use to understand human behavior
- Use graphs as a tool to demonstrate economic relationships
- Learn how macroeconomic variables are determined and how they direct economic activity
- Be able to analyze the possible outcomes of government influence on the economy
- Be able to identify critique economic fallacies
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Midterm and final exams are proctored online; additional requirements include microphone, headphones/speakers, and webcam.
Enrollment limited to 25 students. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: September 28, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.