Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics
ECON XL 2
This course introduces the principles of economic analysis, economic institutions, and issues of economic policy, emphasizing the determination of key macro-economic variables using simple models and concepts.
What you can learn.
- Discover how to interpret macroeconomic variables in the context of the business cycle
- Learn the role of fiscal and monetary policy on influencing macroeconomic outcomes
- Explore the logic and methodology economists use to understand human behavior
- Use graphs as a tool to demonstrate economic relationships
- Learn how macroeconomic variables are determined and how they direct economic activity
- Be able to analyze the possible outcomes of government influence on the economy
- Be able to identify critique economic fallacies