Adobe Connect Web Conference Tool
If your in-person class is transitioning to online delivery, your instructor may schedule live online meetings in Canvas using Adobe Connect.
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing tool that allows you to interact with your instructor and peers online, in real time. You’ll find this tool within your Canvas course Conference Room.
How to enter an Adobe Connect Conference Room
Before accessing a session, please install Adobe Connect and run a diagnostic test to ensure that your computer and network are ready.
- Access your course in Canvas
- Click on Conference Room
- Click on "Join"
- Click on "Open Adobe Connect"
- Download and install the Adobe Connect Add-in
- Success! You’re now in the Conference Room
- Review technical requirements and test your computer compatibility before joining a meeting
- Connect and control your audio and webcam
- Use interactive features in Adobe Connect
- Create a Study Group
- Participate in a Study Group
Adobe Connect Support
Please allow for a 24-hour response time, excluding weekends and holidays. See the UCLA Extension Calendar for university holidays.