ART X 440.96
For students who wish to focus on personal projects, this course explores the history of fine art photography, Dada, photography's influence on performance art, Fluxus, chance operations, structuralism, and conceptualism.
What you will learn.
- Complete creative projects based on the styles and techniques discussed in class that also reflect your own creative style
- Learn about the history of conceptual art photography and major practitioners of the medium
- Develop your own creative projects, artistic practice, with the ability to articulate artistic intention
- Develop techniques and methods to make conceptually strong/ cohesive projects
- Discuss and critique the work of peers