Instructional Strategies for CTE
Study and practice instructional activities and strategies designed to motivate and promote student learning.
What you can learn.
- Gain practical skills to create a learner-centered classroom
- Effectively use cooperative learning in the classroom
- Understand learning theories associated with a student-centered classroom
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy and relate it to the learning environment
- Plan an effective lesson
- Develop your professional educational vocabulary