Construction Planning and Management Systems Using Primavera
An in-depth study of the current systems and techniques applied in construction planning, scheduling, control, and delay impact analysis.
What you can learn.
- Identify the components of a construction schedule and how they are developed
- Learn the steps and perform a critical path analysis with a given set of activities
- Understand how scheduling software determines the critical path
- Develop work breakdown structures and schedule activities from a recently constructed project's plans
- Gain a thorough understanding of how to use Primavera P6 to create, update, and communicate construction schedules
About this course:This course presents an in-depth study of the current systems and techniques applied in construction planning, scheduling, control, and delay impact analysis. Instruction emphasizes the Critical Path Method approach to developing baseline schedules, progress measurement, earned value, integrated management systems, and as-planned versus as-built analysis. The course also includes hands-on computerized scheduling using Primavera Systems software. The tools used in this course require a PC/Laptop with a Windows Operating System and MAY NOT BE compatible with other operating systems.
Winter 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Internet access required. Materials required.