Machine Learning Using R
Learn machine learning origins, principles, and practical applications, as well as implementation via the R programming language. Students will learn to train a model, evaluate its performance, and improve its performance.
What you can learn.
- Collect, explore, visualize, and prepare data for machine learning problems using R
- Understand how machine learning algorithms make predictions
- Identify appropriate machine learning algorithms for your project
- Train, evaluate, monitor, and improve machine learning models
- Implement machine learning solutions