Accounting Using QuickBooks
Receive instruction on both the introductory and advanced objectives covered in the QuickBooks Certified User exam. This is a desktop and Windows-based course with hands-on learning.
What you can learn.
- Learn how to expertly navigate through QuickBooks using a combination of menu items, icons, and keyboard shortcuts
- Perform a number of day-to-day business transactions and then view the applicable reports
- Create a chart of accounts
- Learn how to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- Create a purchasing cycle workflow
- Set up payroll and run a payroll cycle
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Course utilizes PC-compatible QuickBooks software only. Students must purchase new textbooks in order to receive complimentary access to the QuickBooks software. Internet access required. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Course utilizes PC-compatible QuickBooks software only. Internet access required. Materials required.