Accounting Using QuickBooks
Receive instruction on both the introductory and advanced objectives covered in the QuickBooks Certified User exam. This is a desktop and Windows-based course with hands-on learning.
What you can learn.
- Learn how to expertly navigate through QuickBooks using a combination of menu items, icons, and keyboard shortcuts
- Perform a number of day-to-day business transactions and then view the applicable reports
- Create a chart of accounts
- Learn how to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- Create a purchasing cycle workflow
- Set up payroll and run a payroll cycle
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Course utilizes PC-compatible QuickBooks software only. Students must purchase new textbooks in order to receive complimentary access to the QuickBooks software. Internet access required. Materials required.