Accounting Using QuickBooks
MGMT X 423.432
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Receive instruction on both the introductory and advanced objectives covered in the QuickBooks Certified User exam. This is a desktop and Windows-based course with hands-on learning.
Starting at $775.00
As few as 5 weeks
What you can learn.
- Learn how to expertly navigate through QuickBooks using a combination of menu items, icons, and keyboard shortcuts
- Perform a number of day-to-day business transactions and then view the applicable reports
- Create a chart of accounts
- Learn how to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- Create a purchasing cycle workflow
- Set up payroll and run a payroll cycle
About this course:
This desktop and Windows-based course provides instruction on the objectives covered for the QuickBooks Certified User exam, covering both introductory and advanced aspects for using the program. Ideal for business owners, office managers and bookkeepers, participants learn "hands-on" how to expertly navigate through QuickBooks using a combination of menu items, icons, and keyboard shortcuts. Participants have the opportunity to perform a number of day-to-day business transactions as well as view the reports that are available. This course also covers more advanced QuickBooks topics, including how to export existing items chart of accounts lists; how to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode; how to export reports to Excel; workflow of the purchasing cycle in QuickBooks; setting up payroll and how to run a payroll cycle. Basic knowledge of bookkeeping is recommended and experience using QuickBooks is also helpful.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.