Blockchain Technology Adoption and Implementation
MGMT X 457.4
This course introduces students to common considerations that need to be addressed by blockchain projects from a legal and regulatory standpoint.
Starting at $999.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Identify the legal and regulatory issues from blockchain
- Adapt a global view to blockchain adoption considering jurisdictional risks
- Recognize the legalities of smart contracts
- Understand the decentralized paradigm shift with blockchain technology within the legal and regulatory landscape
- Gain acumen on the decentralized model with liability, governance, and intellectual property awareness
About this course:Laws written decades ago were not drafted with distributed data exchange, blockchain technology or self-executing contracts in mind. This may lead to uncertainty about blockchain technologies compliance requirements within organizations. This can sometimes be further complicated by differences between regulations in different jurisdictions. This course introduces students to common considerations that needs to be addressed by blockchain projects from a legal and regulatory standpoint.
Summer 2021 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
Future Offering (Opens April 26, 2021 12:00:00 AM)
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Nadia Hewett
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised.
No refunds after July 05, 2021
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.