Types, Application, and Structuring of Contracts
MGMT X 408.7
This course presents a review of the various types and forms of government contracts.
What you can learn.
- Define the concepts for commercial services contracting
- Distinguish between commercial and government contracting
- Define and describe cost accounting standards and its application with contracts
- Calculate and develop incentives based contracts to achieve desired goals from sellers
- Describe the buyer and seller rights and obligations under the Uniform Commercial Code