Types, Application, and Structuring of Contracts
MGMT X 408.7
This course presents a review of the various types and forms of government contracts.
Starting at $999.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Define the concepts for commercial services contracting
- Distinguish between commercial and government contracting
- Define and describe cost accounting standards and its application with contracts
- Calculate and develop incentives based contracts to achieve desired goals from sellers
- Describe the buyer and seller rights and obligations under the Uniform Commercial Code
About this course:This course presents a review of the various types and forms of government contracts. Topics include choice of contract in view of the work statements and risk factors, how each type of contract works, contract structure, special requirements for administration, and incentive and award-fee contracts.
Summer 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Jeffrey Yost
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised.
No refunds after July 06, 2020
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.
Book: Contract Types by NCMA