Design Software Intensive Bootcamp
What you can learn.
- Understand the similarities and differences of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and each program's best usage
- Create and manipulate bitmap content in Photoshop, vector content in Illustrator, and layouts in InDesign
- Learn best practices and good habits in the three programs
- Gain graphic design-focused proficiency in all three programs
- Explore common trends and standards in the graphic design world
About this course:
Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are covered in this intensive and immersive course to learn the essential Adobe CC programs utilized in graphic design. Become fluent in how to edit, build, and create design using Photoshop. Learn client branding and how to work in the vector environment for Illustrator. Understand and build layouts using InDesign, become comfortable with how all three programs are popularly used, how they are integrated, and build proper habits. This class covers core concepts taught in the intro classes to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, in a fast paced "bootcamp" style for those that want to use these tools in their workflows quickly.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Held in a regular classroom with student-provided laptops.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 2.