Sketching for Designers--Techniques on How To Create a Fast and Precise Sketch
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn how to quickly communicate your ideas through sketching in this free seminar.
What you can learn.
- Learn basic techniques for completing a quick sketch
- Develop an understanding of vanishing points, horizon line, and perspectives
- Gain an overview of different sketching styles
- Develop hand-eye coordination and hand muscle memory
- Practice under 10-minute fast sketching
About this course:
All great ideas start with a sketch, and style is different for everyone. However, it is a common dialogue that depicts our imagination and ideas while helping us through the creative design process. A quick initial sketch is a great tool to communicate with our clients, helps us come to a result, and it is a universal journal that is understood and welcomed by all.
Redesign your career.
Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned professional, UCLA Extension’s Architecture and Interior Design program can help develop your creative, technical, and professional skills while advancing your career.