This program is perfect for...
- Individuals who want an introduction to the field of construction management
- Individuals working in the field looking to augment their on-the-job experience
- Those considering a career in construction management
- Professionals wanting to transition into managerial and leadership roles
What you can learn.
- Basic principles of construction management for commercial, civil and residential projects
- How to estimate general construction costs, including materials, equipment, and labor
- The appropriate technologies and materials to use when constructing buildings
- How to use Primavera P6 to create and communicate construction schedules
Expect more from your education.
Contractor's Licensing Exam Preparation Course
Prepare for the state exam to become licensed by the Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
This new Specialization is designed to help you acquire the fundamental knowledge needed to oversee construction projects. Our instructors are industry professionals who come with extensive expertise and practical, real-world experience to share with you.
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.