Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Visitors not permitted.
Government Contract Proposal and Pricing Capstone
MGMT X 442.16
This course provides training on price development with unique requirements imposed on government contractors and subcontractors by FAR Part 15 for proposals under Best Value and Sole Source Contracting.
Starting at $999.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Develop understanding of the unique pricing requirements imposed on government contractors and subcontractors by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 for proposals under Best Value and Sole Source Contracting
- Define documentation requirements and apply acceptable estimating techniques and tools with traceability analysis using historical data
- Identify the process of developing forward pricing rates with relevant factors
- Implement rationale writing and apply weighted guidelines on price development
- Develop an understanding to assess risk and recognize the role of the price during audit, fact-finding, and negotiations
- Identify the certificates required in the context of the cost proposal
About this course:Learn the unique pricing requirements imposed on government contractors and subcontractors by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 for proposals under Best Value and Sole Source Contracting. This course emphasizes documentation, acceptable estimating techniques and tools, traceability, and use of historical data. Topics also include the development of forward pricing rates and factors; rationale writing; weighted guidelines; and risk assessment plus the role of the pricer during audit, fact-finding, and negotiations, and the certificates required with the cost proposal.
MGMT X 442.11 Government Acquisition Process, MGMT X 442.12 Proposal Planning, and MGMT X 442.13 Principles of Cost Estimating, or consent of instructor.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Marek Gwozdziowski
No refunds after October 04, 2021
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.