Government Contract Proposal and Pricing Capstone
This course provides training on price development with unique requirements imposed on government contractors and subcontractors by FAR Part 15 for proposals under Best Value and Sole Source Contracting.
What you can learn.
- Develop understanding of the unique pricing requirements imposed on government contractors and subcontractors by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 for proposals under Best Value and Sole Source Contracting
- Define documentation requirements and apply acceptable estimating techniques and tools with traceability analysis using historical data
- Identify the process of developing forward pricing rates with relevant factors
- Implement rationale writing and apply weighted guidelines on price development
- Develop an understanding to assess risk and recognize the role of the price during audit, fact-finding, and negotiations
- Identify the certificates required in the context of the cost proposal