What you can learn.
- Build a solid foundation of vocabulary and grammar
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic communicative conventions
- Explore the cultures of the French-speaking world
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Midterm and final exams are proctored online; additional requirements include microphone, headphones/speakers, and webcam. Enrollment limited to 25 students. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: September 28, 2018. No refund after September 28, 2018 . Internet access required. Materials required.
1. Cengage Learning Access code (it also includes the electronic copy of Motifs enhanced 6th edition). To purchase only the Motifs Instant Access Code click on Cengage Learning
Note: Used books do NOT come with the necessary Access Code.
2. Textbook Motifs: An Introduction to French, Enhanced 6thedition (printed book).
Author: Kimberly Jansma and Margaret Ann Kassen
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Edition: Enhanced 6th edition
The printed book is optional. Only if you prefer also the printed text. The textbook comes with a printed access card. You may order the textbook Motifs enhanced 6th edition through the UCLA bookstore: www.uclastore.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.