HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin 4
CHIN X 403D
HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin is the fourth course of a four-course series on Advanced Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 5 test.
What you can learn.
- Understand more complex speech, presentations on familiar topics, and grasping the main point and specific detail
- Engage in in-depth conversations on some specific topics
- Understand introductions or descriptions with new words and terms, getting the gist and locating the specific information needed
- Write practical articles and working documents with correct format and clear expressions
- Become familiar with the culture through some simple idioms and proverbs
- Understand Mandarin Chinese with a slight accent on familiar topics
About this course:HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin is the fourth course of a four-course series on Advanced Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 5 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method is used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations and develops linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, students engage in communicative activities in Mandarin.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.