This program is perfect for...
- Students preparing for an administrative or supervisory role in programs for children from birth to age 5
- Individuals seeking to be highly respected, creative, and dynamic ECE leaders
- Educators looking to meet the academic requirements for California Title 5 and Title 22 regulations and California Child Development Administrative Permits
- Students who want to start a child care center or advance to a Director position.
What you can learn.
- Discover ways to create an optimal learning environment where children, parents, and teachers function as a team in the educational process
- Explore the logistical and philosophical details of planning, implementation, and appropriate care and education at childcare centers
- Learn licensing, permits, and regulations for the state of California
- Learn to organize staff for effective communication and interpersonal relationships
- Discover criteria for selecting and evaluating personnel
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.