This program is perfect for...
- Professionals interested in the business of wine management and import/export of wines
- People with a general interest in wine and the wine industry
- Professionals working in the restaurant industry
- Those transitioning to new careers
What you can learn.
- A comprehensive understanding of where, why, and how wine is made
- Importing/exporting, retailer, and restaurant issues
- How wine is appreciated all over the world
- Inventory and price controls
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.
Due to wine tastings, students must be 21 years of age or older for all courses except The Business of Wine Management.