I enrolled in a Writers Studio workshop but am unable to attend. How do I request a refund?
Refund requests must be received by mail or by phone no later than Monday, January 7th, 2019. There is a $150 service charge for Studio refunds. To request a refund, call (310) 825-9971, or email email@example.com.
I’ve enrolled in a Writers Studio workshop but would like to transfer to another section. Is that possible?
You can transfer your enrollment by calling the Registration Office at (310) 825-9971, provided that spaces are available in the workshop in which you’d like to enroll. Please note that there is a transfer fee of $120. Once you transfer your enrollment, you’ll receive an email confirmation, and we’ll email you the course welcome letter and syllabus.
What do my Writers Studio fees cover?
Your Writers Studio fees cover:
- Enrollment in one four-day workshop
- A special guest speaker on Saturday
- The opening reception, including a Continental breakfast
- The closing reception, including light refreshments and wine
- Use of the computers, printers, and copier
- Coffee and light snacks throughout the Studio, while supplies last
- A complimentary coffee mug
Items NOT covered by the course fees include:
- Transportation to and from the Writers Studio
- Lodging & additional meals
- Textbooks or writing supplies
- Anything else not listed as covered above