This program is perfect for...
- Financial professionals looking to increase their internal audit knowledge and skills
- Individuals preparing for the global Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification
- Individuals who are also considering the CFE, CISA, CGAP®, and CFSA® credentials
- Internal audit managers and staffers who want to expand their career prospects
What you can learn.
- How to interpret information from an internal audit and potential next steps
- Processes, procedures, and standards related to internal auditing
- Coursework relevant to CFE, CISA, CGAP®, and CFSA® credentials
- Coursework relevant to CIA certification
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.