This program is perfect for...
- Engineers and construction professionals seeking formal training in construction management
- Professionals who want to pursue career paths in construction management
- Individuals working in the field looking for transition to managerial roles
- Professionals looking to focus on specific aspects of construction industry
What you can learn.
- Current developments in construction materials, systems, and techniques
- Construction scheduling using Primavera and MS Project applications
- Construction costs and estimating, including pricing material, equipment, labor, and subcontracting
- Legal aspects of construction contracts and projects
What this certificate has done for our students.
feel it helped them enhance their career
2 in 3
received a salary increase after starting the certificate
switched careers after completing the program
recommend the certificate to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.