This program is perfect for...
- Those whose jobs or interests lead them to seek certification in financial management topics
- Professionals whose organizations require them to take courses in management and finance
- Working professionals in banking and finance looking for advanced certification
- People interested in how corporations are financed in a global economy
What you can learn.
- How banks and other financial institutions operate in a globalized world
- The methods and sources of financing for corporations
- The mechanics of financial statement analysis
- Advanced corporate finance topics
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Students must take a minimum of 4 courses in Finance or as many as nine for the concentration in Finance. Courses must be numbered X 1-199 or X 400-499.
Candidates must complete 36 units of coursework within the academic disciplines of Management. A minimum of 4 courses (16 units) must be in Finance. The remaining 5 courses can be any management courses of your choice numbered X 1-199 or X 400-499.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.