This program is perfect for...
- Marketing managers who want or are required to obtain further certification
- People in related fields looking for a career transition into marketing
- Working marketing professionals looking for career advancement
- Students who want to launch a career in marketing
What you can learn.
- Tricks of the trade when working with print, broadcast, and digital media outlets
- How social media fits into an integrated marketing strategy
- How to design effective, long-range marketing strategies
- The ethics issues of marketing and advertising
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.