A portfolio review is required for admission to the program, unless you have earned UCLA Extension’s Design Communication Arts certificate within the last five years.
How to Apply
Design Communication Arts Graduates:
- Click the “Apply Now” button below. You will be prompted to log into your student account.
- Simply fill out the application and pay the $125 candidacy fee
- Click the “Apply Now” button below. You will be prompted to login or create a Student Account and Profile in order to complete the application.
- Complete the application.
- Schedule an appointment for your in-person portfolio review.
- Upon notification of acceptance into the program, you will be required to pay a $125 candidacy fee. This fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable. It establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of five years and allows you to access a variety of program benefits.